Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New Show: Whodunnit?

Hey guys! So I know this is a polymer clay blog and talking about a new show probably seems pretty off-topic...yeah, it does, but I am going to write about it anyway :)

I started watching this show last night (you can watch all the episodes so far in www.abc.com, but do it quickly because they do expire at some point!) and my family and I talked about it for a good 30 minutes afterwards.

It is a very unique show and I think that is what drew me to wanting to watch it. Now, before I even start I just wanted to say that it is not a perfect show by any means and my family and I spent a good time trying to figure out exactly how some things worked, like examining the victim that is still alive but is supposed to be dead....yeah it's kind of weird.

But, I still thoroughly enjoyed trying to solve the murder right alongside the contestants. The basis of the show is that 13 guests arrived at the manor and are in competition for half a million dollars. Each day one of them is murdered. After the murder the contestants can choose to go to one of the following places: the crime scenes, the last known whereabouts or the morgue. The contestants all split off to go to their desired location where they have 30 minutes to investigate. Afterwards, they are allowed to talk to the other contestants and share what they found, or maybe even some things they didn't find...Next, the murderer leaves a clue to the contestants that they have to try and figure out for another clue. Finally, the contestants state their cases, what they believed happened, and who the murderer was.

In the end, whoever was the farthest away from what happened is the next victim and then everything repeats again. Oh, and did I mention the murderer is among them?

I have high hopes for this show and hopefully it will continue to entertain. I am confused about a couple of things but hopefully they will be answered soon. I think this show is a great summer show because it is easy to watch and entertaining. I recommend at least giving it a try! 

Do you have any recommendations for a great summer show? Leave it in a comment below!

Thanks for reading my blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...