Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Store is A'Rolling!!

Hey guys! It has been such a long time since I have made new items to add to my shop, but I plan on going on a making spree and loading up on brand new items (no more lame re-lists :D).
Fluffy Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Polymer Clay Earrings
AANNDD in addition to some new foodie jewelry, I am expanding my horizons and am in the process of some really cool themed lines, including (wait for it, wait for it....) Harry Potter. Right now I just have three necklaces that I am going to list...that is if they ever decide to dry, just to see how they sell or how well they don't sell. But I have to say that they were so so so much fun to make and I really do hope that they sell well!


I hope your guy's spring is fantastic and you are all getting a chance to venture outside and enjoy nature, I am going to be spending most of the day photographing new items outside so I am super excited!

What Harry Potter items/food/drinks/potions do you want to see be made into jewelry? Let me know below.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...