Friday, June 28, 2013

I am back!

Whew! It has been a crazy past year...yeah, a whole year since my last post, but I am happy to announce that I am entering back into the blogging world and back into the etsy/small business world!

For any of you that have stayed with me I send you my most grateful hugs and kisses :) This week I am going to try and follow up on all the comments I have gotten and post  a quick tutorial (maybe?)  or  something clay related.

Also, I am going to try to renovate my little haven on etsy and maybe even start up a website off of etsy to sell my jewelry. You never know what could happen!

Again, I am so happy to be back and thanks for hanging on to me and hopefully I can get back to posting more often.

Have an awesome Friday and weekend! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...