Monday, August 1, 2011

Reviews to Come! Yay!

I have been slacking on my reviews :( I always love reading review on shops and products so I am going to start making them a regular on my blog. For just a general overview, most of my reviews will be on jewelry and bath/body products with some stragglers here and there :D.They will be a mix of Etsy stores and commercial stores. Hopefully you guys like reading reviews as well. Let me know in the comments what type of things you would want to know about the products, things like: shipping, packaging, quality, what else?
(Please note: I don't think I have most of these items, if any, so please don't expect reviews on them :D)

Can't wait to flood this blog with reviews! Thanks so much for reading and check back soon!

Creations by Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...