Thursday, March 24, 2011

Coming Soon: Food Rings

All I can say is that I am so excited!! I had ordered some ring blanks from China about 2 months ago, thinking they were never going to get here. But the package arrived today and AHHH!!! I just can't believe they are finally here. I have actually already made two rings that I hope to list in my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreationsbyColette?ref=si_shop very soon! The two rings I have made so far are a pink sprinkled donut and hamburger rings. I have had a lot of people telling me that they wish I made jewelry for people without pierced ears and I am so happy that I finally can. Look out for them and if you have any ideas for what you would like to see made let me know. Thanks for reading my blog :D

Creations by Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...