Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday's Etsy Artisan: Crowley Manor

Introducing Crowley Manor!
Welcome to essential oil & goat milk soaps & made fresh upon order custom esthetician formulated skin care. Organic ingredients & botanicals from our mountain farm haven to you

This shop amazed me when I first saw it. The soaps are like nothing I have ever seen before. In addition to soaps they also sell hair treatments, perfumes, facial masks and so much more. She has items in anyones price range and also sells gift baskets like a Spa Party Package for 4, awesome! Now enough writing, let her products speak for themselves:

2 comments:

  1. Are these really soaps?? I am surprised to see them. These are totally amezing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Aren't they amazing? Thanks so much for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...