Monday, February 14, 2011

New Listing, please check it out!

I have just finished posting my newest listing for Lemon Meringue Pie Earrings

I am currently selling them for $6.50!

To make them I basically mixed some yellow and translucent clay for the yellow portion and topped that with plain white clay. Next I covered the pie in ecru clay for the crust and dusted it with orange chalk pastel. The whipped cream texture is from mixing some TLS with white chalk pastel and white clay until you get the consistency that you like. 

TIP: I plan out how I am going to cut up the whole pie before I add the TLS and place eye pins in each of the pieces. That way once you cut the pie up, you can just bake them instead of going through the frustrating process of trying to get the eye pins in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...