- Chalk Pastels: These are a must when making food! You can use the orange one to give items a cooked look, use the white for powdered sugar, brown for cinnamon and so much more. I picked up a huge set of them at Michaels for only about $6.
- Clay Tools: I recently bought a set of clay tools from Michaels. I found it in the row with all of the polymer clay, and now I have no idea what I would do without some of the tools from that set!
- Glass Marble Beads: These are great for sprinkles, you can find them in the scrap booking section and they cost $1.99 for 2 tubes of them
- TLS: This is basically liquid clay that you can use for so much! It is more expensive than regular clay but has so many uses. For instance: frosting and whipped cream.
- Paintbrushes: Use them to put on chalk pastels, apply glaze. Use the ends to make holes or anything else.
- Mini Cookie Cutters: I found these in the polymer clay row and they have so many ways to use them.
This is just a few of the items that you can purchase, but these are the things that I use the most.
And just remember, have fun!!