Saturday, February 26, 2011

Etsy Shop Review: Bungalow Bath and Body

Introducing: Bungalow Bath and Body
Handmade soap in all natural Glycerin, Shea Butter & Goats Milk in a variety of scents and colors, Paraben free Whipped Soaps and Sugar Scrubs, Body Butters, Lip Balms, Perfumes & more on the way!

What I ordered:
1. Cake Batter Whipped Soap, 2oz- $4.25
2. Banana Cream Pie Whipped Sugar Scrub, 2oz- $4.25
3. Pancake Breakfast Whipped Sugar Scrub, 2oz- $4.25
She also included Snickerdoodle Cupcake Body Butter- 2oz.

Customer Service
I was so happy with how I was treated and how friendly the shop owner was. I had asked her about body butters since she only had one in her shop, and in the end she told me she would send me a free sample along with my order. Amazing customer service!

Shipping
She sent all of my items out 1 day after I placed my order and I received them in 3 business days. 

Quality
All I have to say is that I am in love with the all of the products I received, they smell amazing and leave my skin feeling very soft!
My favorite scent would have to be snicker doodle cupcake closely followed pancake breakfast. The snickerdoodle body butter's scent (besides from smelling amazing) also lasts for a long time!

Prices
The total order price was $17 which included shipping, what a great deal!

Packaging
She packaged all of her items in a cardboard box filled with packing peanuts. Inside of that they were all inside of a plastic bag. There was no leakage whatsoever. And on top of the peanuts she had a very sweet handwritten note (see picture)

Overall
I am so happy with my order and look forward to taking a shower each night so I can use the products! The scents are amazing and sometimes I find myself just smelling them because I can't get enough. Her customer service was great, prices were so reasonable, packaging resulted in no spills, and very fast shipping. I highly recommend checking this shop out, you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...