Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday's Etsy Artisan: Robots are Awesome

I have seen many other blogs do this, and I thought it was a great idea! Each Wednesday I am going to choose a unique etsy artisan and feature them on my blog. Hopefully you will check them out~
I am so excited to introduce you to this week's Etsy Artisan:
Robots are Awesome

This shop sells handmade robots that are so adorable, I can't stop looking at them and its hard to pick which photos of her items to show you :) These robots are so unique and I hadn't seen anything like them before, so I just had to share them with you guys!

Each robot contains a heart which I thought finished them off perfectly. And since every single one is handmade yours will be completely unique. Robots Are Awesome also takes custom orders so you can get exactly what you want! Maybe a special robot for your loved one, or someone's birthday...the list is endless. Here are just a few of the amazing robots in her shop:


I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!


3 comments:

  1. Nice feature. I think my favorite is the 2nd little guy. They are very interresting indeed. Thanks for sharing.
    ~Norma, EBT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so colourful and upbeat. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...